Not long after a tricycle caught fire in the school, a motorcyle caught fire in front of the boys' hostel. According to eyewitness, the motorcycle caught fire when a spark plug on the motorcycle came in contact with the petrol from the fuel tank of the motorcycle saying "the fuel tank must have been leaking before the incident". The fuel tank had exploded and the motorcycle erupted in flames almost immediately. So far, no one died from the eruption.
To produce better content, we require your reviews about this post. Please select which of the faces best represent your views. You don't need to be logged in to do this.
To join our broadcast list on WhatsApp, click here