From the office of the Academic Officer on January 28th, the Notice to all students on the 2019/2020 Registration:
All Students are hereby informed of the following:
1. Registration and fees payment for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has ended.
2. At the end of the exercise, over Twenty thousand undergraduate regular students have successfully paid and registered. However it was discovered that due to reasons best known to them, certain students did not pay the school fees despite two extensions of payment period granted by the Vice Chancellor at the instance of the Student Union Government.
3. All students are hereby advised to strictly abide by the University Academic Calendar.
4. The University Management affirms non-tolerance to violation of any extant rules and regulations.
5. All students who paid their fees but have not registered can go ahead and complete their registration as the portal has been exclusively opened for them for a period of one week only.
6. However, any student with payment or registration complaint may apply individually to the Vice Chancellor through the Deputy Registrar Academics via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Be guided accordingly.
Deputy Registrar (Academics)
In light of these as reported today from the Students Union Government SUG;
IMPORTANT UPDATE TO ALL UOFA STUDENTS
Report reaching us from the SUG President, is that the Vice Chancellor UofA has refused to allow students that haven't paid their school fees to pay, and such might lead to extra year.
After the Pro Chancellor and the Vice Chancellor meeting. The decisions are:
Those that have paid but hasn't register their Courses, the portal will be open for them as from today the 29th January 2021 (there are about 1500 of them) to enable them register.
Those who have not paid for their School Fees at all should apply to the Deputy Registrar Academic Immediately, stating reasons (in writing or email), access to the portal will likely to be open for them individually.
Honour This Procedures By Doing Them At All Cost
The Deputy Registrar admonished "be guided accordingly", from the SUG, "Honour this procedures by doing them at all cost"
They say "A word is enough for the wise" the truth is, this is not exactly or completely true, it's just [The wise uses the word]
To produce better content, we require your reviews about this post. Please select which of the faces best represent your views. You don't need to be logged in to do this.
To join our broadcast list on WhatsApp, click here