After a prolonged absence of academic activities in the school, the University of Abuja has made a call to students who have selected UofA has their choice of university; to commence a pre-admission screening. These includes and are limited to those who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME examinations and choose the school as their first choice - most schools have this as a requirement. The screening is expected to commence on the 7th of September, 2020 and end on the 27th of November.
For an abridged version of this post, click here
Requirements for screeening
- Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME examinations.
- Must have chosen University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other institutions to University of Abuja as their first choice.
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and register for the screening exercise.
PROCEDURE FOR THE 2020/2021 PRE‐ADMISSIONS SCREENING
The procedures listed here were sourced from the portal itself.
- Visit the portal and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click Undergraduate link on the left panel
Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click on “Get details”;
Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address) and click "next";
All candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2, 000) only for the screening;
On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page;
Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to Remita payment page;
Enter credit or debit (ATM) card number and other details as appropriate and submit;
Enter "OTP code" sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment;
After successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration and Surname as password;
Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration;
Ensure you print completed registration form and payment receipt.
Note: It is mandatory for all candidates to upload their O level results to JAMB portal.
A small problem
As mentioned in the section "Criticisms" of an earlier post , the application section has not yet launched despite this announcement from the school management, specifically from its Registrar, Mallam Yahya I. Mohammed. Candidates are expected to check the portal often so as not to be caught unawares. It is expected that it will be open on the day the screening commences
To produce better content, we require your reviews about this post. Please select which of the faces best represent your views. You don't need to be logged in to do this.
To join our broadcast list on WhatsApp, click here