Detailing as it concerns students physical resumption dated for the 1st and 8th of February. First year, final year and students of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and College of Health Science are to resume Monday the 1st of February 2021, while other levels will join them Monday the 8th of February 2021.
He also addressed, Hostels, Virtual Classrooms and Covid-19 protocols
This is to inform all Students that the Senate of University of Abuja has approved Monday, 1st February, 2021 as resumption date for academic activities for the 2019/2020 academic session. Students are to resume on campus in the following order:
All final year and first year Students of all departments as well as all levels of Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and College of Health Sciences Students are to resume on Monday, 1st February, 2021.
All other students are expected to resume on Monday, 8th February, 2021.
The University Management wishes to inform students that:
1. Hostels will be opened to Students with accommodation from Monday, 1st February, 2021. No student will be allowed into the hostels earlier than that date. Also note that University policy on no squatting must be strictly obeyed as task force to evict squatters will be in place. Meanwhile, no visitors will be allowed into the hostels.
2. A virtual classroom system linked to the integrated portal has been put in place for online learning especially for large classes. Students are therefore advised to come along with android, smart phones, laptops, tabs, IPADs and other electronic devices for easy connection into the virtual classroom.
3. Students are to come with three reusable face masks and two pocket size hand sanitizers, and are expected to put on face masks within and outside the University premises.
4. All Covid-19 regulations and protocols must be complied with as there are sanctions for non-compliance. Students can read these regulations on the University website.
5. Social gatherings are suspended till further notice. For any form of gathering, permission must be sought from the Management with strict compliance to Covid-19 protocols.
6. Students must download from the portal an undertaking Form to abide by all guidelines, sign duly and submit to the Dean of students. Note that submission of the form is considered as evidence of resumption.
Numbers to be contacted:
Task Force on compliance
For suspected cases or show of symptoms of Covid-19
WELCOME BACK AND PLEASE STAY SAFE.
Mallam Yahya I Mohammed
To produce better content, we require your reviews about this post. Please select which of the faces best represent your views. You don't need to be logged in to do this.
To join our broadcast list on WhatsApp, click here